Men’s Open | Competitive Co-Ed | Men’s Over 30 |Men’s Over 40 | Men’s Over 50 | Recreational Co-Ed
Is your team ready to play? Just click below to get us some information about your team like: preferred division, league, jersey color, and team name. Let’s get started!
New to The Park or the area? Let us help you find a team! Click below to give us a little info so we can help find you a team!
New Season Registration Deadlines:
|League||Registration Deadline||Season Start Date|
|Monday: Co-ed, Men’s Open, Over 40||Monday, Feb. 27||Monday, Mar.6|
|Tuesday: Co-Ed||Tuesday, Feb. 28||Tuesday, Mar. 7|
|Wednesday: Men’s Open||Wednesday, Jan. 11||Wednesday, Jan. 18|
|Thursday: Over 30, Over 50, Co-Ed||Thursday, Feb. 2nd||Thursday, Feb. 9|
|Saturday: Co-Ed (8v8)||Saturday, Feb. 4th||Saturday, Feb. 11|
League Description & Rules
- 9 game seasons
- All players must register in DaySmart
- Games are played in two 24 min halves
- Championship winning teams receive 2 free pitchers of beer, 20 wings (any flavor) and your choice of championship tee shirts or $100 off the next season
- Shin guards are not required. Feel free to play without them at your own risk
- Teams must wear matching color uniforms. The league does not provide pennies.
- Teams can have a minimum of 9 players and maximum of 14
- Team fees are $949 per 9 game season