Welcome to Silverbacks park
Silverbacks Park is an athletics facility in the heart of Atlanta. We offer adult soccer leagues, field rentals, event space and an on site bar and restaurant, Willie B’s.
Scroll for more👇🏽
7v7 Adult soccer Leagues
Monday – Co-Ed, Men’s Open, Over 40
Tuesday – Co-Ed
Wednesday – Men’s Open
Thursday – Over 30, Over 50, Co-Ed
Saturday – Co-Ed
Have a tournament, camp or season coming up? We can help! Rent anywhere from a half field to the whole park for whatever size event you’re looking to put on!
Willie B’s Bar and grill
Yes, we have a field-side bar! Willie B’s Bar and Grill is a full service bar and restaurant nestled at the entrance of our stadium filed. Willie B’s is a great place to hang out after your game, and offers catering and event space for parties. #drinkeatcompete
Adopt a Gorilla for Earth Day
Every year Silverbacks Park adopts baby gorillas to help secure that species on the planet. On April 22 we celebrate Earth Day, and we have an important question to ask…… Read More »Adopt a Gorilla for Earth Day
Watch Party x All Star Day
We have packed a lot in to this Black Friday!🎁 Join us this Friday (Nov. 25th) for a day full of events for the whole family! 👇🏽 10 am Doors open… Read More »Watch Party x All Star Day
Tell Me More About the All Star Games…
The first ever Silverbacks Park All Star Games will be held on November 25th before the USA vs. England World Cup Watch Party! Our All Stars will get the royal… Read More »Tell Me More About the All Star Games…
The following are PROHIBITED on the turf fields:
- Food, including sunflower seeds, peanuts, fruit, etc
- Chewing gum
- Sports drinks, soda, coffee or any beverages other than water
- Metal cleats or other sharp objects that could penetrate or damage synthetic fields
- Unauthorized vehicles
- Climbing or jumping fences or netting, or defacing netting or fences, to gain entry/exit to the facility or to retrieve lost balls is PROHIBITED.
- Goals, nets, flags and/or benches may only be moved by facility staff.
- Stakes, nails, corner flags and poles may not be driven into the ground to hold up tents, team flags, portable goals, etc. All tents must be free standing, using sandbags or water barrels to secure tents unless otherwise approved by facility staff.
The following are PROHIBITED at the facility:
- Illegal drugs
- Firearms and/or concealed weapons
- Animals of any kind (other than service animals)
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards and rollerblades
- Grills, barbeques or anything involving flames or fire are PROHIBITED at the facility.
- Tobacco use is PROHIBITED at the facility, except in certain designated areas.*
- Alcohol may be served at the facility only by approved facility vendors and only in certain designated areas.*
- Outside alcohol is PROHIBITED.
- Glass bottles and containers are PROHIBITED at the facility.
- Any use of the facility must be approved in advance by Silverbacks Park. No unscheduled play, free play, or non-approved play is permitted.
- Fighting, cursing, loitering and any other behaviors deemed inappropriate by facility staff, in their sole and absolute discretion, are prohibited and are grounds for removal from the facility, or possible arrest.
- All sponsors, vendors, posting of signs and banners and/or flyer distribution must be approved in advance in writing by Silverbacks Park staff.
- The sale or sampling of any items (food, drink, merchandise, etc.) is PROHIBITED unless approved in advance by Atlanta Silverbacks Park, or except as may be otherwise specifically permitted in the License Agreement.
- Parking for the facility is permitted only in certain designated areas. Anyone parking in areas other than designated areas may be ticketed and/or towed.
- All persons using the facility must abide by any lightning warning system. No play will be allowed on turf fields in the event of severe weather or lightning.
- In case of any emergency, call 911.